We are hiring – Assistant Manager
TSP is looking for an energetic, positive minded person to join our team as an Assistant Manager.
Hours per week – 24 hours to include weekends
Holiday entitlement – 17 days including bank holidays
Key Objectives :
– To take lead responsibility for the management of the cafe in the absences of the owners.
– To ensure the delivery of first class service and experience to our valued customers.
– To work with the General Managers to deliver smooth running management of the business.
– Staff supervision utilising delegation, instruction and mentoring all with a positive attitude.
– Constructing staff rotas.
– To deliver a high standard of food hygiene and health and safety as set out by the Food Standard Agency Guidelines.
– To manage and order stock.
– Till reconciliation.
– To be a responsible key holder to the property.
– Food preparation; delivering the menu items.
– Delivering first class coffee.
– Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
Previous supervisory or management experience (minimum 1 year).
Previous experience of working in a similar environment.
Proven barista skills.
Food Hygiene Certificate.
First Aid Certificate
Personal Licence Holder
Previous Experience of working with children
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org